About Me

My photo
I LOVE God, I have been married for 5 years to a wonderful woman, I am a recent college graduate of Lakeland college with a degree in Religious Studies,I have currently foregone going to Seminary, but feel called to work with teens and young adults and do so at my local church, Vineyard CC, in Grafton, WI.

Total Pageviews

Friday, May 27, 2011

I just wanted to Share a Poem

My wife and I happen to be moving. While I was packing stuff up I found a journal entry that I ripped out of a journal that I decided to give my wife. The entry was about how I felt about my call to ministry and the other changes that were going on in my life. Sometimes when we look back, even if it is only a couple of years, you can see how your thoughts have changed, stayed the same, or been re-enforced through that time. At the end of the entry I wrote a poem and I happen to really like it! I like it so much I feel like sharing it. I really hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

hide and Found
I have found LOVE once,
                                                                                                         God
I have found LOVE twice,
                                                                                                         My Wife, Sarah
I have found LOVE three times,
                                                                                                          My Family and community
I have finally found LOVE in myself
                                                                                              before - when all I did was love myself
There was no JOY
                                                                                               For - I was alone!

-Peace and God's many Blessings upon you

No comments:

Post a Comment